A Sexy Playlist

For the 36th Anniversary of Roe V. Wade!
In case you are lost living under a rock, Wikipedia says that "According to the Roe decision, most laws against abortion in the United States violated a constitutional right to privacy under the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. The decision overturned all state and federal laws outlawing or restricting abortion that were inconsistent with its holdings. Roe v. Wade is one of the most controversial and politically significant cases in U.S. Supreme Court history."

As some of you may know, I belong to the VOX organization at UF: Voice for Planned Parenthood. I won't even begin to get into my personal beliefs on the subject, but I do think that this decision has done more good than bad.

So, what better way to celebrate this landmark than by making a playlist? I have carefully selected (with help from a sexy helper) songs that either are about sex, remind me of sex, or are downright sexy. It was harder than it seemed, pun intended.

But seriously, heres to alternatives.

No comments: