Some Day V

So it is impossible to understand what this picture means, because I couldn't see anything when I took it.

I went to my grandparent's cabin in Clymer, NY and spent the day with the majority of the family. I got to hold my two-month-old cousin, and he is precious. Got my baby time in for the next year or so. It was the hottest it's been all summer, and with all the kids and heat, I was pretty beat (and so were my cranky relatives).

I left to join my friends in North East. There was a heat storm brewing and we decided to go to the beach. The picture above was taken on the walk to the shore. The lightning was similar to that of a strobe light. God was having a rave. Within seconds of getting there, the wind start blowing harder than I've felt since a hurricane. We were pretty certain it wasn't going to rain, but it did. And we got soaked. It was still fun to walk back in the rain though.

Today's song is The Dirty Projectors' "Stillness is the Move". Something about it just screams Apocalyptic weather and babies.

No comments: