Song of the Day

[While ambitious, I really am boyishly flinging myself into one of these commitments of producing a "song a day" post for a week straight. I'm gonna try.]

So, I went to Pitchfork. I am still simmering in the sauce that is my memory of that ridiculous weekend. I am working on a sampler playlist from the weekend, but the M83 show was what got me to sit down and write THIS blog.

Let me set it up for you. We get there and make friends with people who end up giving us beer. right next to us is a group of kids dressed like indians, eating shrooms, smoking weed, and drinking out of a flask. If they weren't either fat or pimply, I probably would have joined them. And then Morgan Kibby comes on stage with a sequint top that was nearly see through, braless. Needless to say, when the music actually started, the party only got better. This song was the one that got everyone feeling like those drugged up indians.

No comments: